Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hello Again

To those of you who read my blog,

I know that it has been a long while since I have posted anything new. This is the first post in months. I'll admit I'm a little upset with myself for that. I like to write, and I have been neglecting that for a while. Maybe it's because I haven't had anything that I really wanted to write about. Or maybe it is just me being the slightest bit lazy. Whatever the reason is, I don't really know what yet, I am going to try to make myself find things to write about. I know that this isn't the first time that I've said this, but maybe this time I'll actually listen to myself.

Anyways, I still don't have anything that I really wanted to write about in this post, but maybe I'll just give a small update into the world of Katie. I am now a sophomore at Georgia College, and I think it is going relatively well. You know, aside from being buried in assignments like everyone is in college. Nothing has really changed from last year at school to this year. I think I am still relatively the same person, maybe I talk a little bit more than I used to, but nothing major is new with me. At least, I don't think so. Maybe other people see something different than I do; I don't really know.

There's not much else that I can think of to say at the moment, so I'll just leave you with the knowledge that I still plan to post to my blog. It might just be more spread out than I usually say it will be.

Until next time,
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. There's a big difference between the you this year and the you last year...YOU'RE EVEN MORE AWESOME! Didn't even think that was possible!

    ReplyDelete